Is Nokia Lumia the perfect fit for your workplace?
Have you had a chance to check out our newest business Twitter channel @NokiaAtWork yet? If not, then here is a quick introduction to the profile and some of the reaction we’ve had so far from members of our growing business community.
What is the purpose of @NokiaAtWork?
To help businesses of all sizes to get and stay ahead with a Nokia Lumia smartphone. Whether you are a student, a CEO, a member of a major corporation or the co-founder of a new startup, we want you to be a part of our community.
Aswell as giving you a chance to share your thoughts, tips and tricks on Lumia we will also be keeping you up-to-date with all the latest info on Nokia for business
The channel primarily focuses on:
1. Letting you know what the Lumia family can do for you and your business.
2. Giving you the opportunity to try out Lumia & Windows Phone to assess how well it fits into your work life.
3. Being on hand to help with all of your Lumia business questions & queries both before and after the #SwitchToLumia.
4. Looking at the world of smart business and highlighting some of the most innovative companies, as well as sharing business advice and stories.
Since the launch we have been giving some members of the community the opportunity to trial a Nokia Lumia 920 for 30 days.
Here are just a few snippets from the trial feedback, plus some thoughts we’ve picked up so far on Lumia for business
Finally, some of our favourite tweets from the last few days:
A massive thanks goes out to all of the community members who have taken time to inform us about their experience with the Lumia from a business perspective. We value your opinion and look forward to highlighting more of your thoughts to the wider community.
If you haven’t yet experienced the Lumia then we want to know the answers to these kind of questions:
- How do you manage your calendars, contacts and email on a daily basis?
- What is the best way to get your ‘to do’ list finished?
- Are you looking to #SwitchToLumia from your current business phone?