Header Ads

Live pics of Sony Ericsson's new accessories

Seems like the phones have taken all the spotlight. Finally some live pics of the accessories. The bluetooth watch shown is the MBW-150 classic edition. I would love to see the other two watches in the flesh. Next is the new bluetooth headset HBH-DS200. I think it was a clever move to make it so small and discrete and without a power sucking screen not to mention light. I would also like to see this in it's other colors. The final item is the HPM-83 stereo headphones. This is for people who dislike earphones/earbuds. It is stylish but not for me. The silver on the side looks really nice. I think the black version would look even better. Too bad there aren't pics of the new GPS/remote/headset (I posted a pic of it before but it wasn't clear).












Pics from mobile01

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.