Header Ads

Nokia N96 to have xenon flash?

According to a member over at esato, Nokia will be adding a xenon flash to te super Nokia N96. If that it true then it would truly be awesome. Here is his full post.

"
Ok, this isn't official news, but it's as official as I can get

Our Nokia rep, who think's we're great (:D) told me something intruiqing today.

He's said the N96 hasn't been given the complete green light yet (I'm guessing Nokia wanted to get something that resembles the real thing out in time for MWC).

And the delays are due to them adding (at the last minute) a Xenon flash, ala N82! Finally, an all in one phone with almost nothing (bar BlackBerry ) missing!

From what I can tell of the marketing stuff he left for the N82, Xenon flashes seem to be Nokia's next big push from now on, which is fine by me
"

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.