Header Ads

Xperia™ PLAY – Hockey Nations 2011

I know me living in Sweden makes me a bit biased towards winter sports but I think I just found my personal favorite among all the games arriving for Xperia™ PLAY!

We see more and more games added continuously and I just thought I would highlight the game in the video above.

It’s from Distinctive Games and is called “Hockey Nations 2011”. They just made an announcement around it on their blog which you find here.

It really makes use of the gamepad of the Xperia™ PLAY and made me realize even further how much a difference it makes to have a real gamepad for certain types of games. To me this game is close to perfect with great gameplay that even though it feels like a really realistic ice hockey game it manages to have some kind of casual gaming feeling to it.

The only thing I need added or changed would be a difficulty level somewhere between “medium” and “hard”. Currently I win games with numbers like 13-2 on the medium level but have yet to win a single game when playing on “hard” – Oh well – perhaps I just need more practice

I also just realized that the legendary game Worms from EA now is up for download. I guess that saves the weekend!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.