Header Ads

The first spy pics of Sony Ericsson's K850i








Finally, the first live pics of the rumoured Cyber-shot K850i ('Sofia'). Sony Ericsson's successor to the great K800i. The phone has a 5 megapixel camera with auto-focus and a xenon flash. I think the phone looks great. The screen is huge. I wonder if the small keys will be easy to use. They actually remind me of the keys in the K810i. The phone The phone looks compact and no protruding lens cover. The phone will have the classic send and end keys. The pictures surfaced today together with the M610i pics from the same Chinese site (se.it168.com). I believe these pics are authentic. I remember last year they released a few spy pics of SE phones shortly before their announcement (W850i). I want this phone. Thank you for the pics, se.it168.com!


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.