Header Ads

Another Sony Ericsson P1 review


This time my-symbian reviews the latest Sony Ericsson UIQ phone. I have read many reviews and I their review still was interesting for me. They were overall positive towards the device. Here is what they liked and disliked:

What they liked:

- four times more free RAM memory providing true multitasking, improving stability and performance
- 3.2 Megapixel camera producting quality still shots
- support for plugins on the Activity screen
- improved transflective display
- Bluetooth 2.0 EDR
- high quality build, elegant design
- higher capacity battery
- improved multimedia playback volume
- broad range of additional applications to be available when the device starts shipping.

What they don't like:

- video quality should be improved
- WLAN 802.11g support would be a warmly welcome addition
- no HSDPA and EDGE
- people upgrading from P990 may be missing its larger 2.8" display
- booting the system takes too long: almost 3 times longer than S60 3rd Edition phones
- no built-in GPS.

I think that I will replace my P990 with this phone when it comes out since the successor of the P990 will only in 2008...long time...Enjoy the review.

Click for review

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.