Header Ads

Live pics of the Chinese iPhone

This is the CECT Q830 dubbed the Chinese iPhone by folks over there in China. It pretends to be an Apple product with it's white finish, shape and buttons and the use of Apple graphics (like wallpaper...). Oh and of course printing on the phone iPhone and the Apple logo. This phone cost about 100$ US. On the back of the phone at the bottom is printed a mobile operator (chinamobile). It is unclear whether this phone was actually made by this operator.







Pics from hksincere

4 comments:

  1. I got a CECT Q830, and i am now residing here in Guam. I'm trying serch information on the spec's of this phone, because there is no phone company here that can access this phone. Could anyone reply to this. Please

    ReplyDelete
  2. me to i have this kind of phone,,, my problem is.. how to put songs in it.. yes it has usb but after i plug in the usb.. nuttin happens to our computer.. plss help me im begging you hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. be sure your phone is turned off before plugging it into the computer. then go to my computer(windows)or finder(mac) and..... whoa! that's it^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. what i did was, i connected the micro sd into a card reader, attached it to my pc, then transfer songs to it..then viola...i got it all in my phone~!!! same is true with photos, themes...

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.