Header Ads

New Sony Ericsson Walkman 3G phone concept pic?


I am not sure if this pic is new or old because I don't recall ever seeing it (or maybe I just missed it). This pic is watermarked "deuxani". He is an extremely talented guy with super PS skills. His creation of the Sony Ericsson P1 was just amazing. He got it 99% accurate. Anyways, this pic shows a Walkman candy bar with a K550 type of look (but there is a Walkman version of the K550...the W610). This phone appears to have a front camera (for video calls) indicating 3G support. Hmmm...

4 comments:

  1. Very old PS, this was supposed to be AI/W880...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info. I guess I just missed this one. Thanks for visiting my site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, and thanks for constantly updating your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind words =)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.