Header Ads

Sony Ericsson Spiderman 3 phones also in Belgium

Looks like Sony Ericsson isn't only promoting the Spiderman 3 phones in Hong Kong and Taiwan. I found these pics over at planete-se, a French site. The pics are originally from a Belgian site, dandu.be. They seem to be a poster ad but no info was given. I am guessing an ad at bus stops? Here, the phones in the campaign are the K320i and Z530i unlike the higher end phones being promoted in Asia. These phone come with an actual Spidey 3 designed housing and not a specially designed crystal case. I can't wait to see the movie.



2 comments:

  1. They come from my website (i'm dandu from planete-se).

    Is this possible to link the original source ?

    http://www.dandu.be/blog/news-sony-ericsson-k320i-z530i-spider-3-1593.html

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I have edited my post. I apologize that I didn't look carefully enough to see that it was from your site. You have a great blog. Thanks for visiting my site.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.