Header Ads

Tons of Sony Ericsson T650 T250 live pics

Thanks to sogi and gophone we finally have some great pics of the T250. Their pics of the T650 are also great but lot's of sites have posted pics of the T650 and the T250 was kinda neglected. The T650 really does remind me alot of the T610. I found something that I really dislike in the T250. Everything is nice about it except for that screen. It's just too small and makes the phone look weird and unproportional in my opinion. The use of brushed metal in both these phones makes them look great (even the T250). More pics of T250 from sogi here and gophone here. More pics of T650 from sogi here and gophone here. At the bottom there is a brief clip of the T650 in action. Enjoy!
















UPDATE
Click for pics from phonedaily
Click for more pics from phonedaily

2 comments:

  1. any news on the new K series? 5 megapixel?? ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soon my friend...Thanks for visiting my blog =)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.