Header Ads

More live pics of the Hello Kitty full touchscreen phone

I have posted about this phone in the past and now sogi provides with loads more pics on this pink feline phone. It is totally pink and Hello Kitty themed (including UI with Hello Kitty menu icons). It comes with a matching doll, pouch, box and earphones. Here are some specs:

- 900/1800 GSM GPRS
- 2 inch 260k 176x220 touchscreen
- 1.3 mega pixel camera
- microSD support
- measures 49x92.5x14.8 mm
- special leds on the side

As I suspected in the past, the leds on the side have a special function. When you wave it side to side it can display text and graphics. I would definitely not buy this phone.
















Pics from sogi

3 comments:

  1. how much does it cost?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much!??!!!!

    i WANT this phone!!!!

    email me at yippohippo2012@aol.com

    thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought it in http://www.hellokittyphones.com and I am very happy! I recieved via EMS in 6 days, but I would like to know if is available in black, because usually the pink color is for girls

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.