Header Ads

Sony Ericsson S500i available soon?

There was already a hint that the W580 and P1 will be available in July at O2's site. Now the W580 and S500 are very similar and maybe share similar release dates. From what I have seen usually the non-Walkman device comes before the Walkman one (like with the K750/W800, K550/W610). If the W580 is to come in July then following that logic, it's possible that the S500 will be released this month. As you can see below the S500 is listed as a device in both the product support section and fun/download section at SE's site (including the WAP site). The last pic is of an email many people in Asia have received from SE telling them that the S500 will be available soon. My conclusion...the S500 will be available real soon (even in a few days).



2 comments:

  1. I hope you're right, man. I'm wanting the S500i BAD! My "dream phone" for quite some time now has been a phone that has the looks/body of a Motorola phone and the UI of a Sony-Ericsson phone. (I think Moto makes gorgeous phones but SE has the best UI).

    The S500 is one great looking phone and looks like something Moto would design and, of course, it has SE's usual, killer UI, so I'm very happy to see them putting this phone out.

    Info I've read says this phone is due out the second quarter of this year, so that means some time this month at the latest. That gels with your info, so I'm hoping it really does come out before July 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to buy this phone. I have seen it in the flesh at some convention and it is absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.