Header Ads

Sony Ericsson P1 comes with a defective case?

The Sony Ericsson P1 comes bundled with a case to store it when not in use. A few members over at esato have had bad experiences with the case. Apparently glue from the case somehow melts and sticks to the phone. I wonder if these are a few isolated cases or a mass defect (affecting certain production lines). Here is what they posted.

"
The soft case that comes with the P1 sucks. If you live in a hot climate I suggest you not use it. Today the glue that they used to make it rubbed off on the sides of my lovely P1. It didn't damage the phone but very irritating trying to remove it.

Needless to say I threw the case in the trash after that.


It looks like they glued it together and then stitched it. It's quite common to make bags that way but the glue shouldn't be exposed.


Why include an accessory that isn't even made well? This really irritates me. Not because I need it but because they include such a cheaply made pouch with such a nice and expensive phone.



Yeah I took the phone out of the pouch and realised the stickiness on the side, then I felt the inside sides of the pouch and it was glue! And I live in London lol! And its not boiling here. Any other similar pouches like that out there???


Yup- I live in Warwick- UK! Not very hot as you can imagine! I thought it was something I had got on to the phone myself at first, but no, it was the provided case!
"

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.