Header Ads

Nokia 6300 available in 2 new colors

Colors...colors...this is the latest rave with the phone companies lately. I ain't complaining but I am for it. This time it's Nokia adding two new color version schemes for their relatively old 6300. There has been many rumors in the past regarding new colors for this phone and now it has become a reality. The two new versions are white/silver and red/silver. I personally think they look awkward. Maybe in real life I would like them more. Enjoy the pics.










Pics from pconline

2 comments:

  1. I've recently had one of the white versions of the 6300 (exclusive to Carphone Warhouse in the UK) and it doesn't look awkward. It looks nasty! Very cheap matt plastic on the back compared to the black version.

    The white theme on the handset is very nice though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info. Pity that it looks cheap.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.