Header Ads

Snoopy and Hello Kitty mobile phones

These have got to be the best cartoon character themed phones I have ever seen. The Japanese always does it better...the Hello Kitty phone comes in many different styles and doesn't come in a carton box...but a really nice carry box/case. It even comes with a matching paper bag. I think this is the first phone that is Snoopy themed. It comes with special packaging and in many different designs. It also comes with a doghouse stand and some small toys. These 2 phones are definitely for the fans...





1 comment:

  1. Omg this phone looks amazing :D
    and I really reallyyy want it xD
    could you please tell me what model it is and where I could buy it etc? :)
    Just send me an email if you can?
    Email address is ;
    xx-poison-xx@hotmail.com
    Thanks ^.^ x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.