Header Ads

One nice looking Chinese clamshell phone

This clamshell phone is made by the Chinese and I think it looks quite nice. This phone isn't copying or ripping off anything directly (at least I don't see it). It has a nice brushed metal look. Here are the specs.

- main 2.4 inch 16 million color QVGA display
- external 1.4 inch display with dedicated media player keys
- 1.3 mega pixel camera
- microSD support
- measures 99x47x15 m
- weighs 125 grams

UPDATE
The phone is indeed a rip off...thanks for lettin me know.






Pics from m8cool

4 comments:

  1. I'm afraid it is a bit of a rip off, looks like the LG Shine flip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's u don't see it... LG Shine Flip?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the LG Shine definitely. I'm holding the LG VX8700 from Verizon Wireless and that's based on the LG Shine flip phone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, as others have said... this is a total ripoff of the LG VX8700 on Verizon in the states:

    http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneDetail&selectedPhoneId=2971

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.