Header Ads

Sony Ericsson SO705i, SO905i, SO905iCS official pics

The moment I have been waiting for...official pics of Sony Ericsson's new phones for the Japanese NTT DoCoMo network. A total of three phones were unveiled with the mid end SO705i and flagship SO905i and SO905iCS. While they are all nice and impressive. The SO705i is a stylish mid end device that comes in attractive colors and has light effects. The SO905i is a music focused device and has touch sensitive keys. It has a gorgeous design both inside and outside and I love those matching earphones. I especially like the SO905iCS. The first Cyber-shot branded phone for Japan and features a 5 mega pixel AF camera with xenon flash and 3x optical zoom. All this in a relatively small package and also one huge WVGA (800x480) screen. It's times like these, I wish I lived in Japan.

SO705i









SO905i










SO905iCS









1 comment:

  1. please, can someone tell me how much this handy cost? (Sony ericsson SO705i) i want to buy it but i need the price in euro please ...!can you send me a mail till sunday the 26th of october to this adress delikiz24@hotmail.de
    thank you very much

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.