Header Ads

New next gen iPhone info

All the text below was posted by Lord Templar III over at an Australian forum.

I would like to put all the rumours to rest- (this is straight from the horses mouth)

Apple resellers have called into Apple next week for a two day lock down.

The iphone will have the following attributes.

1) smaller than current model.

2) 110grams instead of 158 grams. Hard Plastic NOT Aluminium backing

3) 3G with plans and unlocked phones with Optus/Telstra and Vodaphone.

4) Telstra and Optus to release prior to June 30 Financial year end. Vodaphone to release in August 2008.

5) improved camera (maybe 3megapixels), all the normal features of the current iphone plus GPS and video calling.

6) 32 gig model will be largest ( maybe 40gig - not sure yet)

The iphone release will coincide with the opening of the Sydney Apple store and the introduction of movie rentals via itunes for the australian market.

Finally, dont ask me how I know this...
I have put my order in for 2 of the iphones and the the Apple TV Box.
I can't friggin wait !!!

Lord Templar III

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.