Header Ads

Drives WD My Passport - a special version for Mac

The well-known manufacturer of hard drives WD announced the release of two models of external drives for Mac: portable My Passport for Mac and external My Book Mac Edition. Pre-formatted for the Mac, and connect by using the interface USB, these drives offer data storage for a growing audience of users of Mac. The latest Mac-compatible WD drives work with Apple Time Machine and other software for data backup.



Portable Drive My Passport for Mac was made in the elegant building, defense hard drive from bumps and falls. Available capacity - 320 GB and 500 GB. External Storage My Book Mac Edition hard drives are equipped with technology WD GreenPower, consuming 33% less power compared to the standard, are equipped with USB 2.0 interface and has a capacity of 1 terabyte.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.