Header Ads

My Phone Service synchronization is available for everyone

My Phone Service from Microsoft, for the time being under the beta version is now available for public testing. Recall earlier beta version was limited, by invitation only. My Phone and synchronizes information between mobile devices and the Internet, supported by models based on Windows Mobile 6 and above. At the moment, My Phone is available for free, possibly after the final version for the use of the service will have to pay. Also soon to be released a new version of the client to My Phone.

Among the possibilities My Phone:
• Creating a backup and restore the information stored in the mobile device on a password-protected web-site
• Access to contacts and meetings and updated with an account on the Internet
• Share photos stored on your smartphone or communicator

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.