Header Ads

FCC approved Samsung I5700 Galaxy Lite

We have already mentioned in the news about the mobile device, Samsung I5700 Galaxy Lite. Previously, it appeared on the site Wi-Fi Alliance, and now certified by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). It is assumed that this is more simple and inexpensive version of Android-smartphone Samsung Galaxy I7500. On its characteristics almost nothing is known.

Information from FCC on Samsung I5700 very little, photos and user manual is not published. There is only a sketch showing the placement of stickers FCC, and several reports on the tests. According to him, Samsung I5700 operates in GSM cellular networks and supports wireless Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Perhaps more complete information about that device will appear online in the near future.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.