Japanese company Fujitsu introduced at home 10.1-inch tablet, running an operating system Android 4.0, quad-core nVidia Tegra 3 and intended by the manufacturer, for the corporate market.
In addition to that provided by the novelty has increased protection against external influences, meeting military standards (MIL-STD-810G) - dust-resistant, immersion in water to a depth of 5 meters, and the work is in low (from -30 ˚ C) and high (up to +50 ˚ C) temperatures. The stated duration of the device in active mode is more than 13 hours.
Home sales Fujitsu STYLISTIC M532/EA4 scheduled for early next month, the issue price is still open.
Specifications Fujitsu STYLISTIC M532/EA4:
- Support communications standards:
- Dimensions: 262.6 h175, 4x8, 6 mm
- Weight: 560 g
- Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core, NVIDIA Tegra 3
- Platform: Android 4.0
- Display: 10.1-inch, TFT, resolution of 1280x800 pixels, capacitive touch panel (working up to 10 simultaneous touches)
- Main Camera: 8 MP
- Front camera: 2 MP
- Memory: 1 GB (LPDDR2), 32 GB internal, microSD slot for memory cards
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, Bluetooth v3.0 + EDR, microUSB 2.0
- Others: Stereo speakers, microphone