Acer has announced the sales of tablet Iconia B1 in Russia. This new product, according to the manufacturer, is designed for beginners as well as for parents picking up multifunctional device for children.
The company also said that the Iconia B1 is ideal for business travelers who need a convenient mobile assistant. 7-inch screen is similar in size to a standard book pages and easy to read text in electronic format, games, web browsing and video.
The suggested retail price for the Acer Iconia B1 is 5555 rubles for a model with 8 GB and 5990 rubles for a model with 16 GB.
Specifications Acer Iconia B1:
- Dimensions: 197.4 h128, 5h11, 3 mm
- Weight: 320 g
- Processor: 1.2 GHz, dual-core, (Mediatek MTK 8317T)
- Platform: Android Jelly Bean
- Display: 7-inch capacitive multi-touch screen with a resolution of 1024x600
- Front camera: VGA
- Memory: 8/16 GB internal, microSD slot for memory cards
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, GPS, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: 2710 mA / h