Header Ads

Samsung GT-I9600 Spotted At AnTuTu Benchmark, Galaxy S4 Plus With Android 4.3.2 Jelly Bean?

GT-I9600
Android benchmark chart is a very interesting place where you can see which device is the bestAndroid device (according to the benchmark) at the moment. Sometimes, you will see many mysterious devices and the latest is Samsung GT-I9600.
According to AnTuTu Benchmark test, a mysterious device with the model number of GT-I9600 appeared. From the model number, the GT-I9600 looks like a Samsung device. In addition, the Samsung GT-I9600 runs on Android 4.3.2 Jelly Bean and powered by a processor clocked up to 1.4GHz. The Samsung GT-I9600 scores about 15,000 points at the benchmark.
From the model number, it looks like the sequel of the Samsung Galaxy S4. But we cannot say that it is the Samsung Galaxy S5 yet as the ID can be modified easily by some Android developers. It is too fast for the appearance of Samsung Galaxy S5 and why don’t the device is the Samsung Galaxy S4 Plus? Possible. 
Please like our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter or add us to your circle in Google + so that you won’t miss out any breaking news and freebies contests from us. You also can download our Android apps to receive the latest news to your mobile device. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.