Header Ads

One month with Samsung’s newest ‘ladyphone’: the pink gold Galaxy S7 edge

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Kirsten and I’m a new part-time blogger at SamMobile. My task? Write about “ladyphones” and Samsung devices from a woman’s point of view. Contrary to men, girls prefer a good selfie camera rather than “awesome specifications.” We also pay more attention to a phone’s design than its performance in the latest games.

After using an iPhone for about six years, I switched to Samsung with the pink gold Galaxy S7 edge. The switch was for a few reasons, but mainly so I could finally use my rose gold Gear S2 Classic. Of course, the bigger screen and the pink color on the S7 edge are nice extras as well. So I said farewell to my iPhone 6 and welcomed my new best friend.

Click here to read the rest of the article

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.