Header Ads

Samsung Dot Com Galaxy S9 self-titled Zepp phone pre-sale full version

How to live free

From my plan to my contract
To free me
Galaxy S9 self-supporting phone

Plan free.
The arrangement is also free.
Naturally, the cancellation fee is free.

If you only use the chip
I used the same fare plan and service.

Only available on Samsung.com
Galaxy S9 self-supporting phone

Except for everything you can pull out.
I live freely.

That makes me more free
Only for Samsung.com

7% free with Samsung Card. 25% more free on selected contracts.

AKG headphones and Dex Pad.
Teabing & Mnet 6 month license. And,
Up to 40,000 Membership Points

Except for everything you can pull out.
I have everything I can get

Samsung Galaxy S9. I live freely.

Meet at Samsung.com now.

✔ Pre-purchase for Samsung.com
http://www.samsung.com/sec/galaxys9/preorder/


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.