Header Ads

Reviews opened haste "XPERIA Z SO-02E" released today!


 Ultimate XPERIA seen before in a dream that we have launched, I bought. This is the first one.
 DoCoMo NEXT Series Z XPERIA SO-02E is. I wrote with excitement.

I wavered on black, purple and ......

 Such as initial VAIO Violet is not a (purple), vivid purple of good feeling.I was lost in a very distinctive.
 Xperia so far because I choose matte black anyway, but I thought even whether it will align in black again, fingerprints stand out to the back in the first place was so bad, purple and black at that time I avoided a little.
 From the point of view that no noticeable fingerprints, this time I tried selecting the white.

Cosmetic box is the same as domestic model 2012

 This is the same guy curt Cosmetic Case usual domestic version 2012. I said many times last year as well as overseas edition, better cosmetic box design is common SONY Personally I like. Bond phone I do not even tell me to elaborate about.

The contents of the box

 Take several books, is a theory not flimsy. After earphones, Seg antenna, desktop holder. It is simple. Note that there is no charger. Sold separately.
  Desktop holder is quite handy. Commonly used.

Hardware I want to Hozuri smooth

 If you are hella cute smooth. I'm not so noticeable fingerprints. Want to carry it every day.
 Size is big as expected. I just want to try the two-hand operation. AX, Z, iPhone5 from the left.
 There is a strap hole said, easy to challenge even one-handed operation with a good strap.
 I have no problem recognizing the adapter to make nanoSIM Speaking of bite. Orange ornament guy that came in the place of the first miniSIM.
 Stamina mode, color calibration is of course after the same prototypenot found.
 I'm sorry you have roughly ー in the review, but I'm excited Gete rough snort. I earnestly touch today.
http://smhn.info/201302-xperiaz-so02e-docomo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.