Header Ads

[MiZi expedition] Shall we listen to the stories of 20 MZ generations together?

 What is Gen Z?! [MiZi exploration: 20 voices] that changed my mind

I heard a total of 20 thoughts from 1984 to 2003...


Make a two-do list and live regularly

Take your nutritional supplements for your health

The story of another MZ generation that seems to trust YouTubers!


Shall we find out together?


00:42​ What should I do with troubles that are difficult to share with my family and friends?

01:45​ What if only one function is left on the smartphone?

02:40​ Difficult to get 2 tickets for Choi Ae's concert

03:30​ What if I wake up in the morning and feel heavy and tired?

04:26​ Your new robot cleaner, your way to lead 200% performance?

05:34​ The delivery has arrived! What type of packaging do I want?

06:20​ I woke up thinking I was late! It was Sunday morning?!

06:58​ The first thing you want to do if the corona is over?




#Samsung Electronics​ #MiZi exploration​ #Millenal​ #Generation Z​ #Generation sympathy​ #Generation difference​ #Mgeneration


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.