Header Ads

Another Nokia N95 clone and this time with a 5 mega pixel camera!










I found the first Nokia N95 clone over a week ago. Today by chance I found this clone while looking at the W950 clone. It uses the same design as the first clone (don't know why...maybe it's a hit over there in China?). It's a candy bar and not a slider. To me it looks like the N95 front but with it's keypad attached under the navigation keys (even the keys resemble the N95). It's called MB1500 and not N-95 (like the previous clone). It has two cameras. The front camera being 1.3 mega pixel and the back camera being a 5 mega pixel auto-focus camera (wow!). It features a huge 3.5 inch 260 k color touchscreen, bluetooth, stereo speakers and microSD card support. The UI totally rips off Microsoft. It measures only 103×44×13mm and weighs 65 grams. Those are impressive dimensions (compact, thin and lightweight). Check out the back camera area...Carl Zeiss 5 mega pixel. I wonder what specs the next clone will have. I never thought there would be a 5 mega pixel camera with a 3.5 touchscreen phone clone.

UPDATE
- N95 slider clone

11 comments:

  1. Where can it be purchased (in china)?
    What's the price?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for visiting my site. You can find this phone on ebay for about 160$ US not including shipping from seller "big-powerseller".

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there,i was just wondering,wheather this whole clone works? (or works as good as the original?) thanks a lot,andy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The phone works but don't expect it to be like the original N95. The original is way way way better. No contest even. Thanks for visiting my site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, my friend got this phone (dont ask from where) and he gave it to me to check what really is. I never seen something like this, so i start digging on the net, and you wrote that this is MB1500. ok, but what manufacturer?, or... it has no manufacturer at all.... :)
    And does it have any software for update, or software at all??? (something tells me you are going to say that IT havent got it) :)
    sorry for bad english

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, my friend got this phone (dont ask from where) and he gave it to me to check what really is. I never seen something like this, so i start digging on the net, and you wrote that this is MB1500. ok, but what manufacturer?, or... it has no manufacturer at all.... :)
    And does it have any software for update, or software at all??? (something tells me you are going to say that IT havent got it) :)
    sorry for bad english

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    I am from New Delhi, India. I want to buy MB 1500. Is it available in india and at what price????

    ReplyDelete
  8. can anybody tell me what the operating system is used for this phone and are there updates for the n95 any information would be grateful thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to know the following about this phone?

    Is this phone infact 103mm in height? but it looks like longer than 103mm.
    Can we install Windows Mobile Software?
    Is it infac 5mpix camera? how is the quality compared to real N95?
    Hope someone will answer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tania, please don't use terms as 'quality' when talking about these products. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. where can it be purchased online now. i went to ebay and search for big-powerseller and it was said that this seller has no products for sale.

    so now where do i go online to purchase the mb1500.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.