Header Ads

Pics of K800 keypad when flashed to K810

I posted a few days ago about the possibility to flash the K800 with K810 firmware and the results. The only bad thing about doing this conversion was with the keypad lighting. The above pics posted by gsmtimes show the problem. In normal mode, the lights don't light up above the 4-5-6 keys. In camera mode, the bottom keypad keys don't light up. This lighting issue is probably because of slightly different hardware in the K810.

Click for gsmtimes

2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for the post , really saved me . I was considering flashing K800 to K810 .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I flashed my k800 to a k810 and used the patched lighteffects which you could find on 4shared it sorts out the keyboard light problems,I flashed it to the latest firmware which is R8BA024 which could also be found at 4shared

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.