Header Ads

New Sony Ericsson W970 Adriana official pic?


The first pic was found on imageshack and posted by a member at sumovil.com. The pic's name is W970 preview. The second pic of the W21S (a Japanese SE phone) was posted by Xumdeo to show the resemblance in the keypad buttons (he didn't say the first pic was a fake though...). The first pic was also supposedly also seen on some Chinese sites. It'is a W-series phone codenamed "Adriana" with some a new video recording interface and capabilities (video recording focused Walkman). It features 512 MB internal storage, shoots good quality videos and something about connectivity with Vista. I like how this phone looks and th images are of good quality (tries to look like official SE images). This is a swivel phone...perhaps the successor to the mighty W900 (W999i?).

4 comments:

  1. Hey man, great blog but I am starting to doubt the claims that these are official pics of the revamped w900i. Although Ive heard from many sources that there will be a updated w900i there is something that caught my eye in the pics. In the last picture you can see the 'w970' in the middle of the picture with something in the background, that picture in the background is a deviantart users picture called The Music Machine, heres a link

    http://hit-squad.deviantart.com/

    I highly doubt Sony Ericsson is going to rip someone elses work lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Thanks for visiting and for your kind words. I tried the link but it doesn't work for me. You sure you typed the right link?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya the link works, if you want I can send the picture, if you leave an email I can send you it, or just google 'the music machine' by the hit squad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for coming back =) I tried the link again and it does work...maybe I mistyped it before. Anyways you are right...perhaps there will be some promotion or collaboration?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.