Header Ads

Casio announces the EXILIM W53CA

Today Casio have announced their new Exilim branded mobile phone for the KDDI network. Exilim is a brand name that Casio uses in it's line of digital cameras. I think this will work like how the Cyber-shot brand worked for Sony Ericsson. This phone comes in three colors (I like the black one the most, then white). It features a 5 mega pixel AF 1/2.8 inches CMOS camera with a focal length 28mm (35mm format conversion), F2.8 lens. It also features HD zoom which is basically 16x digital zoom. It records video at QVGA resolution. It also has some 6 axis antiblur function to ensure pics blur free from hand shakes and of course the Exilim mobile imaging processor to improve pictures. It measures 50×103×18.9 mm and weighs 125 grams. Now here is the best part...it has a 2.8 inch wide VGA screen!!! That is 480x800 pixels!!! Wow!!! This is another Japanese phone I would love to own. If this phone had better recording capabilities and also a Xenon flash it would have been almost perfect. I await to see pics from it's cam. Here is Casio's press release (in Japanese though...). Check out the W52CA phone that was also announced by Casio.








2 comments:

  1. WOW thnx alot great features

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to get my hand son one even just for a day =) Thanks for visiting my site.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.