Header Ads

Sony Ericsson announces the W52s

This was announced together along with the W53s phone which is also for the KDDI AU network. There have been spypics floating around lately and it didn't look too impressive. Now that I see the official pics...I am blown away. I think this phone looks really good and unique (usually Japanese phones have the same rectangular shape). It is of slider form factor and comes in 3 funky colors. It features a 2.7 inch 240x432 resolution BRAVIA screen, 2 GB built in memory, memory slot that accepts both MSDP and microSD (not simultaneously), 2 mega pixel camera with AF and FM transmitter (like iTrip). Wait...there's more. It also features a DBEX engine and Clear Audio Technology for improved sound quality. Wow....and it also features huge stereo speakers on the back (kinda like the super radio phone but of course I prefer the SE version and is definitely a whole lot better). It also has some new VISUAL MUSIC SENSATION. This is probably those new lighting effects like in the T650/S500/W580. The phone also comes with a really cool matching color Walkman remote and those new Sony earbuds. This is one nice phone and if I lived in Japan I would definitely get one. Here is the product page.











2 comments:

  1. aww man, why can't sony ericsson release cool stuff like this for the world market :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup...it sucks that they have all the great stuff in Japan. I just go crazy when I visit there...

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.