Header Ads

Sony Ericsson K810 vs T650

Now this is an interesting comparison. I was really wondering how the 3.2 mega pixel camera in the T650 compares with SE's K8xx Cyber-shots. Phonedaily have gotten their hands on both these phones and tested them head to head. Visually the phones look quite different from each other. The T650 is a tad smaller, thinner and comes with smaller keys. It lacks the lens cover, f xenon flash and control keys above the screen. The cam UI is the same in both phones except that in the K810 there is the Best-pic function and on the T630 there is a led control instead of xenon. The screen on the T650 is only 0.1 inches smaller than the K810 screen yet the screen just seems so much smaller on the T650. After looking at the full size images, I think the K810 stomps the T650...but the T650 is using non-finalized firmware so there could be drastic changes till release. I really doubt that SE will make the T series better than the Cyber-shot K series unless they want to merge or kill off the K series. In this case I would take the K810 over the T650.

Pic taken by T650
Pic taken by K810

3 comments:

1. Thnx alot 4 info

ReplyDelete
  2. hey dude, awesome site. Finally, another mobile freak. We should talk one day.

ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words. I just love Dexter =)

ReplyDelete