Header Ads

Introducing the tPhone

The latest iPhone clone on Ebay. It's made by CECT and called the T718. There are so many Chinese iPhone ripoffs, I am losing track of them already. This caught my attention because of the tPhone label (it kinda looks like iPhone but not exactly). Check out the screenshots (the tPhone one with the improvised Apple logo just cracked me up). Here are the specs:

- 3.5 inch 260k QVGA touchscreen
- 2 mega pixel camera
- 6 bass speakers (4 front/2 back)
- microSD support
- 2 sim card slots
- measures 5.8x1.8x13.8 cm
- weighs 110 grams
- chrome trim with piano paint finish on the back
- 1200 mAh battery that provides 5 hours standby time/900 hours standby/12 hours music time

The weight is relatively light for such a large phone. The battery sounds impressive...900 hours...that's over a month. The phone actually looks nice but I would have preferred a black back than white. This phone costs about 200$ US.






1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I bought this phone . every thing looks ok to me but headphones quality is very bad and i am unable to find the new headsets for this phone as the USB connector for the headset is not the standard usb connecor so i am facing dificulty in finding one.
    if you know what standard USB connector used for T718 phone then do let me know .
    many thanks

    Cheers
    Mubashir

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.