Header Ads

Sony Ericsson K850i, K530i and W960i cam pics

Phonedaily have provided for us what we all wanted to see. Pics from the K850's 5 mega pixel AF camera. Well I must say, I am quite disappointed. The pics aren't even in full size and they don't look too great. The pics are not sharp at all and the colors don't look quite right. I hope it's because of bad lighting, bad software or bad photographer (maybe I just expected too much). The pics from the K530 and W960 aren't that great either but they aren't Cyber-shot labelled so they don't really need to impress. Check out the full size pics at phonedaily and judge for yourselves (I was a bit horrified...). I hope to see better pics.













2 comments:

  1. It is just a proto man! Give it a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I will give it a chance =) If you have been following my post then you must know that I want this phone really bad =) I just had my hopes to high...that's all...I am sure it will be improved alot by release

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.