Header Ads

Sony Ericsson S500i unboxing pics

Yippeee...finally some unboxing pics of the S500. This is the unbranded version, not the TIM branded one going around lately. The box is the small square version not like the higher end rectangle boxes. It is nice and has the same patterns matching the phone. Too bad the inside silver wasn't a matching green color. I wonder if the gold version will have a golden box (probably will). This phone is really nice and it's price is also very nice too going for around 300$ US. Enjoy the pics!

















Pics from mobile01

4 comments:

  1. So where did this lucky person get their hands on an unbranded S500i? A lot of people on howardforums, myself included, have been trying to locate someone selling the unbranded versions of this phone, but so far they've all had the "TIM" branding on them.

    Oh, and yes, the yellow version of the S500i does come in a yellow box. I posted some pix of the one I got in this thread on hofo:

    http://howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1176494&page=13&pp=15

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are selling these unbranded ones in Hong Kong. Because of these unbranded ones, the prices of the branded ones have dropped. Thanks for showing me some pics of the gold one! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, no prob, maximus. Love your site, so glad I could contribute to it a little bit. :-)

    Do you happen to know of anyone selling the unbranded ones online? I know quite a few people who'd like to find an online vendor that's selling them.

    I'm planning on picking up an unbranded black one, myself, even though I have the yellow one already. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad that you like my site =) I suggest you wait a few days...I am sure they will reach Ebay.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.