Header Ads

Farewell to the Sony Ericsson Z610 and hello to the LG Prada

The time has come...my girlfriend would like a new phone to replace her Z610. After looking at and testing many phones she has decided that she wants the Prada. I was quite surprised since she usually goes for Sony Ericsson phones. The final choice was between the S500 and the Prada. Of course the fact that the S500 has the keyboard problem helped with the decision. I must say the Prada is quite a small phone. I expected it to be way bigger. The touchscreen worked great after getting used to it. It truly is a beautiful phone. I wonder how long it will take her to get bored of it...I took two shots of the Prada with the Z610, P990 and N95. Enjoy!










1 comment:

  1. hey maximus! tell me from where you are posting?? i saw a post a few weeks ago u said "here in brazil".. :P

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.