Header Ads

Sony Ericsson S500 with silver keys instead of green

I am sure you have all heard about the S500 keypad problem and also why this happens. The first 2 pics shows the broken S500 keypad. The phone was sent for repair at a service center and...TADA...it came back with a silver keypad (from the yellow S500). It took me a bit to get used to the look but after I did, I think it's rather nice. I don't think there are many S500 black with silver keypads going around so it's unique.








2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea - I was just thinking why can't they just put the keypad from the spring yellow S500 on if those don't have the key cracking problem. Did you have to ask the service centre for this specifically?

    I'm hoping to get the black one for my birthday but have been very worried about the key problems!

    Plus I think it just makes the phone even more unique with the silver keys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do i get silver keys for m s500i?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.