Header Ads

Tons of Sony Ericsson K770 live pics

Wow...that was fast. Thanks to Virgile from planete-nokia, we have tons of live pics of the new Cyber-shot K770 from Sony Ericsson. I must say the phone looks great in the live pics, way better than the official ones. Both the brown and purple look great. I like the brown more since the whole phone is in one color. The purple one has silver parts that stick out. I just love the fact that this phone is thin and the nicely designed camera back. I didn't see until now...there are light effects on the camera side of the phone (nice touch!). The only complains I have about this phone are the screen (could've been bigger) and the lack of xenon flash. If these two things were fixed then this phone would be close to perfect. Me likes!



















































2 comments:

  1. The back of it looks great. The front looks like garbage. Keypad looks like it's gonna be a b*tch to type on. Why is there so much empty space around the lcd? Because bigger displays are expensive? But isn't this supposed to be an expensive phone in the first place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, ok, sorry, here's me eating crow: The front does look rather OK. I dunno what got into my head yesterday when I said it looks like garbage.

    But I still stand by my opinion that they should've out a bigger screen on it... 2.2-inch maybe.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.