Header Ads

Awesome Sony Ericsson K850 in all black

Well here it is...the third color that the K850 will be available some time in the future. I am not surprised by this and I was actually expecting more colors eventually (Sony Ericsson are being very colorful just like all the other companies). I don't know what the official name is but I think this version of the K850 simply kicks ass. It is almost totally all black but with a bit of silver and metallic grey keys. Also the black makes the phone look slimmer (the velvet blue one looks thick). This will definitely appeal to many people. Well done SE...I love this all black K850.













Pics from mobil.cz

1 comment:

  1. I love this color
    when will it be available??

    because im buying it in next few days......

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.