South Korean company LG Electronics announced the availability of next week in his home country of the new flagship smartphone Optimus G, equipped cheteryhyadernym processor Snapdragon S4 Pro and supports work in LTE networks.
On other key markets Optimus G will appear next month.
This new product, according to the manufacturer, elegant design and innovative features provided by a proprietary interface with an updated user experience.
In addition, 13-megapixel camera Optimus G also features a number of additional features, including:
- Live Zooming - scalable video during playback;
- Dual Dual Screen Play - transfers the image to the screen smartphone to the TV and displays on each of these screens different content. For example, the presentation slides can be displayed on the TV screen, while the LG Optimus G will show the notes or text of the speech;
- Catch Shot time - allows you to select and save the best shot of photos taken before the shutter button is pressed;
- Cheese Shutter - take a picture with a voice command.
Other technical features of LG Optimus G:
- Support communications standards: 2G / 3G / LTE
- Dimensions: 131,9 x68, 9x8, 45 mm
- Weight: 145 g
- Processor: 1.5 GHz quad-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro (Krait)
- Platform: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Display: 4.7-inch, True HD IPS Plus at 1280x768 pixels (15:9 aspect ratio)
- Main camera: 13 MP (or 8 PM)
- Front camera: 1.3 MP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (DDR), 32 GB of internal
- Communication: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, USB2.0 HS, A-GPS, MHL and DLNA, NFC
- Battery: 2100 mA / h