Header Ads

#MissNothing – Chris Courtenay

Xperia devices are designed to allow users to do what they love, safe in the knowledge their smartphone is ready to capture amazing moments the second they happen. Whatever their passion, we want to encourage people to get out and live life to the full confident that their Xperia can take the perfect shot, first time, no matter how unexpected.
We want to celebrate the people who are pushing boundaries creatively and living adventurously. We want to let you go behind the scenes with the creatives we’ve been working with, this week we’re talking to Professional BMX’er Chris Courtenay about his part in the #MissNothing campaign.
Who are you, where have you been and where are you going?
My name is Chris Courtenay and I’m a professional BMX’er from Brisbane, Australia. I’ve travelled to many parts of the world competing and filming for various projects & sponsors, and I’m just trying my best to make my mark in the BMX world.
Can you talk about your involvement in the #missnothing campaign?
I was approached to promote the new Xperia X a few months back; I was absolutely stoked to be on board with a great bunch of people who helped make it all run smoothly. My input was to show the viewers my interpretation of Living Fast through my eyes which is BMX.
Did Xperia X enable you to capture certain scenes or shots, that you previously weren’t able to with a smartphone?
Yes it did; the new advanced Predictive Hybrid Autofocus was able to capture the fast movements clearer than I’ve ever shot on another phone.
Describe what the #missnothing / #liveeverything mantra means to you in 140 characters or less
It helped me express my personal meaning of BMX through videos and photos, and the easy to use high quality phone made it a breeze. These few photos and videos were just a glimpse of my lifestyle that was categorised within the #livefast part of the campaign

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.