Header Ads

Save yourself $484.99 on the ultimate Android development course!

How many times have you been looking through the Play Store in search of a specific application that you know would make your life a little easier, only to find that it doesn’t exist? I’ve been in that exact situation twice, and both times I’ve wished that I had the skills to design and develop it for myself, but I’m just not good enough at programming to do so. I think it’s because I struggle to learn things by reading. Instead, I need to be shown what to do, but all of the online step-by-step courses are extremely expensive, so that wasn’t an option.

Until now, that is.

For a limited time only, you can save yourself an eye-watering $484.99 on a five-part Android development program exclusively through the SamMobile Shop, so you’ll be able to create the application you’ve always dreamt of having in no time for just $18.01. The course offers over 70-hours worth of content, during which time you’ll master Marshmallow development from the ground up by creating a plethora of applications like a calculator, a top-10 daily apps display, and even a fully-fledged YouTube video player.

Click to read the rest of the article

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.