Header Ads

Generation17 Young Leaders: How Máximo Mazzocco Is Inspiring Big Environmental Change Through Small Actions

 Like many young people, Máximo Mazzocco grew up seeing the world’s problems firsthand, right there on the street corners of his native Buenos Aires. Waste disposal is a global challenge, but it’s particularly acute in Argentina, where there are more than 5,000 open garbage dumps.


World Map image for Generation17 member Máximo Mazzocco

“Something inside myself said, ‘I cannot see all of this and do nothing,” Máximo says. “I decided that this was what I wanted to do with my life, to work to make the lives of others better.”

https://www.samsungmobilepress.com/featurestories/generation17-young-leaders-how-maximo-mazzocco-is-inspiring-big-environmental-change-through-small-actions

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.