Header Ads

Sony Ericsson W610 vs Nokia 6300 pics

Both Sony Ericsson's W610 and Nokia's 6300 look great in these sets of pics. Both of these phones are aimed at the middle end sector. The Nokia having a more classic/conservative look while the W610 has a more funky/fresh/ young look. The Nokia is a tad thinner and has larger buttons. Their screens seem on par with each other judging from the pics. I would choose the W610 because it looks more fun (6300 a bit boring), it has Walkman 2 and it's camera performs better than the Nokia. I guess this is all up to your personal taste. The W880 pops up for a surprise visit in the end.














Pics from 163

3 comments:

  1. These are the 2 phones that my brother and I have. He has the Nokia and I have the SE.

    Both are very good phones but my brother misses the SE UI sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the SE UI but I also love the Nokia S60 UI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful phone with excellent capability. The point is, I like it!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.