Header Ads

Java ME Wiki Competition Result nr 2

We are proud to present the winner of the November Java Wiki Contest. There were many interesting articles that caught our attention but Nikos Fotiou posted 3 very interesting articles that together (in a smart way) were describing and solving a number of issues on how to browse another device's filesystem, get and send files, all this through the obex protocol via bluetooth. Congratulations Nicos for a great performance and enjoy your W910. Here are the articles:

The File Transfer profile
Read unicode characters from a connection
Find the bluetooth services offered by a specific device



Full Name: Nikos Fotiou
Country of residence: Greece
Occupation: Currently I am serving my military service in the Informatics and Research division of the Greek
army. From 1/1/2008 I will be a PhD student in Athens University of Economics and Business
Description about myself: I am interested in developing applications that allow mobile phones interconnect with other devices and networks. I have been developing for Java ME platform for the last 4 years and apart from this platform I am developing on messaging protocols. My general interests include travelling, watching movies and experiments with my Linux box

source

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.