Header Ads

New Sony Ericsson W380 and W580 colors

Looks like Sony Ericsson is continuing their trend of releasing many colors for their phones. The W580 will have a new green color called jungle green and honestly...I didn't like it at all. Maybe in real life it will look better to me. The W380 has a new black color, tangarine black now joins champagne black. Both are almost the same except for the little logos which come in gold or orange. I like both of them. The gold is classy and the orange is very Walkmany. I played with a W380 today (the grey one) and I must say I was impressed with the phone. It is way smaller and thinner than it looks in the pics. The materials also felt pretty good and not cheap as I thought it would be. It was also well built. It was also not expensive. It is defintely an awesome phone.




via SEMCblog

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.