Header Ads

I am not a handheld notebook, I just phone firms.

Although I do not have beautiful appearance, even though I do not have the inherent intelligence, but I have a powerful appearance, firms will also have a hot heart. Although I have a PDA form factor, but I have a game of hearts.

Honest and simple appearance, flat touch, no grandstanding. Thick layer of body seems to be ready to work with than the thickness of the test bricks.

In fact, my thick for a reason, because I can roll, I also have a full keyboard.

I also have a simulator game features, see this classic picture is not very cordial?

Unfortunately, however, I admit that I have birth defects, although I have a strong game simulator, although I am proud of the game, but I爹娘that unscrupulous firms were so irresponsible as their happy light only , and even special keys do not have the game installed I had to push me to the human world.

In the spirit of beginnings and ends, even though reluctant, or to turn to a beautiful display of my marvelous background.冷艳metal rear cover is my source of temperament.

The cottage, the appearance of the strange and surprising features eye-catching places are, but many details still have defects or cottage that's not enough to do, which is shipped山大王speed in pursuit of a good time to be consider the.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.