ASUS presented in Russia 10.1-inch tablet MeMO Pad Smart running Android 4.1 and quad-core processor NVIDIA Tegra 3. Thus, the MeMO Pad range has expanded to include a model with a 7 and 10.1 inches. As an optional accessory for the new device offers the ASUS Folio Key - slim and lightweight case, combined with the wireless keyboard, it is fixed to the plate with a magnetic lock.
According to the company, multimedia capabilities MeMO Pad Smart emphasizes audio technology ASUS SonicMaster, which combines hardware and software components to improve sound quality. The internal memory capacity of 16 GB can be expanded by installing a microSD-card, dual cameras allow you to use MeMO Pad Smart for taking photos and Video calls.
ASUS MeMO Pad Smart is not just running the operating system Android 4.1, and comes with a host of exclusive apps from ASUS. For example, SuperNote Lite is used to read documents, typing and writing notes, and WebStorage Office allows you to edit files in Microsoft Office. App Locker allows you to protect the application password, and App Backup - backup programs installed on the internal memory or the card. ASUS MeMO Pad Smart is already sold in Russia at a price of 13,690 rubles. Features ASUS MeMO Pad Smart:
- Processor: NVIDIA Tegra 3 T30L 1.2 GHz
- Operating system: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Display: 10.1-inch, 1280x800 pixels, multi-IPS-panel LED
- Camera: 1.2-megapixel and 5-megapixel
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 16 GB of flash
- Wireless Interfaces: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, Bluetooth 3.0 EDR + A2DP
- Ports: microUSB, microHDMI, microphone / headphone, microSD / SDHC / SDXC
- Sensors: accelerometer, light sensor, gyroscope, e-compass, GPS
- Stereo speakers, built-in microphone
- Battery: Lithium-Polymer, up to 8.5 hours of battery life
- Color: white, pink, blue
- Size: 263 x 180,8 x 9,9 mm
- Weight: 580 grams